Monday, January 25, 2010

His haunting face


This picture is one my friend did for me when I was discribing the guy in my dream.
 Its not him exactly but i do love it.  Thanks Trace!
Last night I had the strangest dream about someone I haven't seen in a long time.  I woke up startle from this dream and layed in bed with it still hovering on my mind.  I couldn't believe the rush of emotions, the pounding of my heart, and the haunting of his face when ever I closed my eyes.  I could not believe my physical reaction to seeing him once again.  It was as if I was struck by lightening.  It was like he was actually in my dream daring me feel something, to do something, to want him and need him in a way that I have never felt before.  All i saw of him in the dream was him passing by on a crowded street.  I stopped when I saw him and when he saw me staring at him he just smiled a smile as if he could read my mind and my emotions when I saw him and then he walked on and I woke up.  The bright, whiteness of his smile, his cool demenor, the piercing of his eyes still haunts my mind and my heart.  Oh to see him again in reality instead of my dreams would be perfection.  To have his lips kiss mine and his arms hold me would be heaven.  Yet here I am stuck in perpetual dullness of life and he is far away.  I do not know how to get away from his haunting face and I don't think I ever want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment