Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"All is fair in love and war"


I will never understand people who do one thing and say something else.  The other day while on facebook I was bored, waiting for a friend to be ready to go and I was chatting with some people.  I happened to click on my other friend's ex and said 'hey'.  I knew him it was no big deal.  Our conversation was seriously two seconds and that was it.  I mentioned it in passing to my friend who told my other friend and now she is mad at me for talking to her ex, like I was trying to steal him or get him or whatever, which I am not.  My old high school group of friends is ending.  We all know it is but some are trying to keep it patched up even if they know that we can't be the same as we were in high school.  People change, situations change, life changes.  Thats that.  We are not the same people we were in high school. Some of us have changed for the better, and some (I think) have changed for the worse.  Some of them think that one of my friends is dramatic and that her family craves drama, when in reality it was them who were causing most of the drama anyways. 

Well thats my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment