Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year New Beginning

It's a little late but that's because I was seriously considering what I want for my goals this year. At first I went through the usual; weight maintenance, school, temple and church attendance, etc. But I wanted goals that not only were obtainable but also personal.
My goals this year:
  • To re read, study, and finish the Book of Mormon.
  • To maintain a healthy diet with regular exercise.
  • To attend the temple regularly and continue to be worthy to go.
  • To learn to be more attentive to the promptings of the Spirit.
  • To strive for better patience.
  • To try new and different foods.
  • To start to learn a new lanquage
Some of these don't have physical acknowledgements to show that I accomplished the goals and some are goals I wish to strive for for the rest of my life.

Happy New Year! To a year of new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment