Monday, March 1, 2010

Gilmore Girls-Monkey, monkey, underpants

Gilmore girls
"Maybe if you just put pen to paper?"-Rori




"I tried that. I thought 'I'll just sit down and write. Whatever comes, no judgement, no inner critic.' Boy was that a bad idea."-Lorelai



"Really, why?"



"Because my brain is a wild jungle full of scary gibberish. 'I'm writing a letter, I can't write a letter, why can't I write a letter? I'm wearing a green dress, I wish I was wearing my blue dress. My Blue dress is at the cleaner's. The german's wore grey, you wore blue Casablanca Casablanca is such a good movie Casablanca the White House Bush Why don't I drive a hybrid car? I should really drive a hybrid car. I should really take my bicycle to work. Bicycle, unicycle, unitard, hockey puck, rattle snake, monkey monkey underpants.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment