Monday, November 2, 2009

The Notebook quotes

young Allie-"Say i'm a bird! Say it!"  young Noah-"Your a bird."  young Allie-"Now say your a bird"  Young Noah-"If your a bird, i'm a bird"

Young Noah-"I'm gonna ask you one more time, will you or will you not go out with me? I think my hand's slipping."  Young Allie-"OK, OK. Fine I'll go out with you."  Young Noah-"No, don't do me any favors."  Young Allie-"No, no I want to."  Young Noah-"Say it."  Young Allie-"I wanna go out with you."  Young Noah-"Say it again."  Young Allie-"I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU!"  Young Noah-"All right, all right we'll go out."

[lying in the middle of the street] Young Allie-"What happens if a car comes?"  Young Noah-"We die."

Young Noah-"Get in the water."  Young Allie-"No! I'm scared."  Young Noah-"Get in the water, woman! Get in the water!"  Young Allie-[looks at him, puzzled]  Young Noah-[calmly] "No I'm sorry baby, please just get in." Young Allie-[hesitates]  Young Noah-[once his friends start yelling again] "GET IN THE WATER!"

Young Noah-"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out."  Young Allie-"What easy way? There is no easy way, no matter what I do, somebody gets hurt."  Young Noah-"Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do YOU want? What do you WANT?"  Young Allie-"It's not that simple."  Young Noah-"What... do... you... want? Whaddaya want?"  Young Allie-"I have to go now."

No comments:

Post a Comment